INSPED Ltd considers environmental protection as an integral part of it's operations, and in response to increasing environmental needs, recognises that changes in practices may be required if these needs are to be met.
The Company aims to meet these environmental needs by:
- Ensuring all employees are involved in and are committed to the Company regarding environmental considerations;
- Minimising the risks of environmental accidents by co-operating with suppliers and customers to develop a similar concerned approach to protection of the environment;
- Ensuring an emergency response capability is available to deal with accidental pollution as a result of leaks or spillage; Minimising, where possible, timed- deliveries and collections;
- Ensuring, where possible, that the correct sized vehicle is used for deliveries and collections;
- All vehicles in our Bradford depot must switch their engines off in an effort to reduce emissions.